Sunday, July 24, 2011

Buy 2 Get 1 Free : Art Print Sale

Beat the HEAT, and take advantage of this super COOL sale: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE sale now until the end of July! The sale applies to any of my watercolor prints. Make a collage with coordinating designs. Some fun groupings are: 1 my new hydrangea prints in pink, blue, and green 2. my beach themed crab, lobster, and beach chairs 3. whimsical and colorful dresses 4 red yellow and blue punch buggy prints
5 warm Autumn toned landscapes
I have 40 watercolor prints to choose from as well as many originals in my shop. So have a great weekend and I hope to be sending a package your way soon!

How to purchase: Select 2 prints and purchase. Put your 3rd print selection in the message to seller upon checkout - or send me a convo

More ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin