Monday, November 21, 2011

Abstract and a Winner!

Thank you Jenna Choleras from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia! Jenna recently purchased my new Jewel Tone Abstract watercolor print and sent me these great photos displaying the framed print in her home. I love the thick black frame you used ~ thank you for sharing!
Jewel Tone Watercolor Abstract
Jewel Tone Watercolor Abstract
Also, I would like to announce the 1st winner in my current art giveaway. Congratulations Dion Dior ~ you won a $25 gift certificate towards any purchase in my shop. Another winner will be picked on Wednesday, so enter HERE if you have not already done so. Tweet and share on Facebook for extra entries.
Jewel Tone Art Print
Mo
re ways to follow

2 comments:

NIck said...

Congratulations on your success! My blog is still getting there.

California Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving Laura. Hope yours was warm and fulfilling.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin