Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On Your Mark, Get Set!

One day to go! Starting tomorrow, April 1st, I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!!

There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!
All you need to do, is follow these 3 easy steps.
1. Follow my Blog
2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April
3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!


4 comments:

Karen Hanim said...

Well I know your contest starts tomorrow but I am excited about it right now!! So I have looked and decided that the print I want is the blue beach umbrellas. Love love the color in that!

Audrey said...

Too cool!! I love your paintings!! Just started following your blog. I hope I remember to come back!!
Please come enter the "bag Swap" I'm having on my blog!!

ABSOLUTELY NOT MARTHA said...

just discovered your lovely blog and thought you may like to check out mine some time.

HeartOnSleeveArt said...

love the splatter on tulips. gives it an extra element

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin