Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Journey Ahead

Wow... I don't even know where to begin... I just got back from an awards ceremony for my daughter finishing her 5th grade year at Tuckahoe Elementary School. In an hour, I will go to Tuckahoe Middle School, for another awards ceremony for my other daughter finishing her 6th grade year.
Some of you I'm sure are past me, and others are just beginning their motherhood journey...
It is sad and exciting at the same time to see your children growing up before your eyes... and I've heard it a 1000 times myself, but it's so true
~~ It goes by with the blink of an eye ~~
so cherish every moment, every awards ceremony,
every kiss goodnight,
every middle school dance, every soccer game, every quiet moment together....

4 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

This so calming. Very nice Laura!

Elizabeth Seaver said...

I love the painting, Laura! Your remarks are right on the money. Time with your children and goes way too fast.

lolly-jolly said...

congrats for your children, laura! :)

RH Carpenter said...

We are having a foggy day, today, Laura, so your painting - such soft colors and strokes - fits right in. Congratulations to your girls.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin