Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Painting a Day Challenge for 2011

With two recent awards and recognition for my Watercolors by Laura Trevey blog comes a surge of inspiration and enthusiasm for what comes next! I have posted A Painting a day for 1 month twice on this blog, but this time I wanted to try something new and different. In 2011 - for the month of January, I challenge YOU to paint along with me! Even if you do not paint every day, be sure to share the days you have something to show. I will set up link parties so you can share your paintings linking back to your blog!
So enjoy the holidays, but be thinking about the January 2011 "Painting a Day" Challenge... This will be a great jump start into 2011 and I am excited to see what YOU come up with. Artists learn from each other, so I am hoping to learn a lot from this experience. If you are interested, and want a friendly reminder in January, please contact me here.
as well as many prints!
See where it all happens ~ view my art studio.

More ways to follow

2 comments:

K&B by the Sea said...

What a great idea! If I could paint, I'd definitely join in :-)

I might use this as my inspiration to TRY and create a painting that I've been wanting to try for a while. I'm not very artfully inclined, so it could end up being a disaster!

Congrats on your awards and recognition :-)

Kelly

P.S. I'm having a giveaway for custom-made jewelry - stop by and check it out when you have a chance :-)

~ Faith said...

Maybe this is what I need to get me motivated again... but we shall see. I'm due to give birth ANY day now, which means that I'll have my hands full come January.

Do they have to be paintings? Or can they be drawings?

~F

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin