Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Container Garden ~~ A Painting A Day ~~ Day 28

"Container Garden" is bursting with color!This is a limited edition, signed print from my original watercolor painting.
Image 8" by 10" Print size 9" by 12"(including white border around image)
This is the 28th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice frommy shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

11 comments:

OliveStreetStudio said...

Very nice - as always, I love all the color!

robert said...

A beautiful piece of art indeed!

Lori Storrs said...

this is gorgeous, laura!

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

This gorgeous. You use watercolors well.

RH Carpenter said...

Well, gorgeous says it all!! Love the bright, strong colors used throughout and the looseness of the brushstrokes.

paula said...

I wish my containers looked like this already:) beautiful.

Leslie Saeta said...

Wow. I am glad to have found your blog. Your paintings are wonderful ... and so colorful!

Anonymous said...

Once again with the colors. So bold and beautiful!

Jo said...

I'm ready for my container gardens to look just a lovely ~ the colors you use are amazing.

Jo

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Another colorful beauty! Awesome.

Laura I so enjoy your blog and great heart that I have nominated you for a Lemonade Award, more details on my blog.

All the best.

Snug N Luv said...

This one is my fav!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin