Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dogwood Trees


Good morning! Before I get to my next post of "A Painting a Day", I thought I would share with you a picture of the Dogwood trees in our backyard. I'm so EXCITED! Instead of blooming last year, the blooms went straight to green leaves. Now I just need to pray the Azaleas bloom underneath :)

Spring is so beautiful. Sometimes you just need to stop and LOOK around you. Beauty can be right in Your Backyard...


As you can see from the picture, it is dark and rainy today. So, let me take the "glass 1/2 full" attitude, and use my time wisely. Off th PAINT...

7 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Those are truly lovely. Yep...stopping and just noticing. Perfect prescription!

kadler said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I'm so jealous. Wish I had a backyard :)

erin said...

i LOVE dogwoods. these look lovely! thanks for stopping by my little blog! xo~ erin

PlumValleyDesigns said...

Don't you just love being able to see that beauty right outside your door? I just wish I had trees that blossomed like that! :)

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you found my blog, as it has led me to yours. Your work is beautiful!! I will definitely be back :)

Anonymous said...

I love those trees and the pink and green go so loverly together. I wish I had a yard but I love my apartment. :)

cg said...

YIKES, we still have snow in our bush area.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin