Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day Two ~ A Painting A Day ~ Simplicity

This is the 2nd day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!

"Aqua" is fresh, clean, simple, and fun!
I would like to do a whole series on these.... I will put them in my Etsy shop.

To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Follow my Blog
2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April
3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

20 comments:

jdavissquared said...

wow, i love the color!

Tery Lynne said...

Wow, what a wonderful blog. I just started to paint myself and actually teaching myself. I think that I want to work with watercolors.

I am looking forward to reading more of your blog.

I linked you!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Simplicity...I love it! Great color...and so , well, simple.

RH Carpenter said...

This one makes me happy. I guess because I love blues!

LeelaBijou said...

oh beautiful work!

Ally Old Soul said...

Hi Laura!
An artist shows us their soul through their work...thank you for sharing yours... :)
Allyson from Vancouver, BC
xox

cg said...

So simple & yet so beautiful.

Karen Hanim said...

Beautiful. I have come to the conclusion that artists have a special place in their brain where they can remember colors. This color is beautiful.You say aqua....I would have said 'blue' ha ha... What makes the color aqua anyway?

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous!!

xoxox,
CC

Parallax said...

This one is great, I love those vibrant blues

HeartOnSleeveArt said...

i love the simplicity of this one

Dessert Diva said...

I love the color and simplicity - I think the simplicity makes the color stand out more. And it looks almost like a clover, which makes me smile!

danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com

Nikki Moore said...

wow - this is really lovely. i love the simplicity and crispness. i'm so drawn in by your unabashed giveaways! :)

laura said...

Perfectly titled--it's "simply" wonderful.

inbal weisman said...

Spots with an artistic hands create art!

Anonymous said...

so simple, yet so striking - I love it

doodypops said...

On very rare occasions I like simplicity. This is one of those occasions! (oh and I like the colors too!)

LauraF said...

Very simple, very striking.
Gorgeous choice of colours!

Kristen said...

love the simplicity of this picture - beautiful!

ohjoana said...

Love and Peace is what I take from it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin