Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 14 ~~ A Painting a Day ~~

This is the 14th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!
To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:

1. Follow my Blog
2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.
3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!



This watercolor is titled "Perfect Pair". I love looking at the simple gestures throughout the painting :) Happy Tuesday...

9 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Oh, this one is nice! It is almost as if you have painted over someone's old letter. I love the freedom in your strokes in your daily paintings.

Alisa said...

Beautiful work!

Wendy Martin said...

Another lovely painting.

Fallon Carmichael said...

I love the color and the collage effect that the overall painting has. Well done! =)

Unknown said...

Laura, Glad I stumbled across you and your work! Love this painting, it is beautiful!
Crystal from KIZZ

Laura Trevey said...

Thanks Crystal :)

Dessert Diva said...

I agree, it looks like you painted over a letter - it's got a romantic feel to it that I adore.

danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shauna said...

The colors and simplicity of this painting is awesome, and I love the text included. It's a fun touch!

FrumsGlass said...

This has a time worn, romantic quality to it. So happy I found your blog.
Sue
http://www.frumsglassmenagerie.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin