Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter! ~~ Day 12 ~~ A Painting a Day


This is the 12th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!

To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Follow my Blog
2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.
3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

"Beautiful Day", limited edition, signed and numbered, 9 by 12
Happy Easter!!

8 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

beautiful tulips!

PlumValleyDesigns said...

absolutely beautiful tulips!

Suzanne C Anderson said...

nice tulips. I like your idea about following your blog to receive a print! very clever way to get people looking and commenting! bravo

Bigbluebed said...

Lovely tulips. My mum and dad's favourites. So I always think of them when I see tulips.

RH Carpenter said...

I'm enjoying the seasonal tulip paintings and how you vary the look with textured pieces, etc.

Things That Inspire said...

How I love tulips, they are truly my favorite flower! I tried the trick of putting a pin under the flower, in the stem, and it kept the tulips from drooping...but I think they did not last as long as they usually do. I am going to try the penny in the water next time.

OliveStreetStudio said...

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers (along with peonies, hydrangeas, carnations). I planted close to 50 tulip bulbs when we first moved into our house, only to come home from work the next night and find that squirrels had dug almost all up for winter food! :-(

Anonymous said...

Tulips and lillys are my favorite flowers- you really capture the essence of a wonderful grouping of tulips just in time for Spring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin