Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day Four ~~ A Painting a Day

"Possibilities", Original Watercolor Painting
11" by 14"
$48.00 Buy here
I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I am feeling a little "abstract" today...

This is the 4th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!
To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Follow my Blog
2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.
3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

12 comments:

Bigbluebed said...

This is beautiful. I lvoe the colours.

jdavissquared said...

wow, love the subtlety. looks like a storm brewing. beautiful!

Nikki Hitomi said...

This is really beautiful. I adore the colors.

cg said...

By far my favourite... SO FAR. Very dynamic.

Lori Storrs said...

i'm glad you were feeling abstract yesterday... this is wonderful! and the title is perfect as well. great job!

RH Carpenter said...

Almost looks like a macro of a hibiscus flower - that deep center part :) Beautiful colors and shape.

Karen Hanim said...

Pretty but I prefer your flowers!

Dessert Diva said...

Oh, I like this one. I like the more abstract works... Definitely my favorite right now!

inbal weisman said...

very abstract indeed.

Heather Leavers said...

abstracts scare me a little, I'm never quite sure what I'm *supposed* to see ;-)

LauraF said...

This is striking; everytime I look at it I see something different. I love a picture that keeps you mesmerized.

Kristen said...

oh wow! you really make me wish I could paint - just gorgeous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin