Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day Five ~~ A Painting a Day

"Italian Cafe", Original Watercolor

Large 21 by 14, Fine Art

This is the 5th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!

To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Follow my Blog
2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.
3. You may purchase your print of choice from
my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

17 comments:

jdavissquared said...

oh, i like this one. makes me feel like I'm on vacation sipping a cocktail!

Laura Trevey said...

I wish I was there too!! Thanks Jen :)

laura said...

Fantastic colors--and I like how you used soft edges, too.

Bigbluebed said...

This is lovely. Such rich colours and feeling of atmosphere.

Karen Hanim said...

Looks like Italy but...are there really palm trees there?

Giovanna said...

Hi Laura! I love your new paintings!! Beautiful colors!
I also wanted to let you know that I passed the "Sisterhood Award" to some of the blogs I love, but for some reason some of these people can't see the image of the award from my blog. Do you mind if I send them to your blog to copy the image of the award? Please let me know if that's ok with you.
Thank you so much :)
Giovanna

Margie H said...

I'm so glad I found your site (through your etsy shop through a bridal blog that had a giveaway for one of your pieces). I really like many of your pieces. Like this one, the colors are so vibrant.

cg said...

Ah, yes.... I'd love to be sitting in that cafe right now. But until the snow FINALLY melts, I'll be hiding indoors with my paint brushes.

Laura Trevey said...

Hey Giovanna,
Of course that is okay with me! Hope you are doing well! Thanks ~~ Laura :)

Margie ~~ I'm glad you stumbled upon my blog!!

Wendy Martin said...

Oh, I love this one. Great colors.

inbal weisman said...

I wish I could have this one! It is gorgeous!

Heather Leavers said...

No difficulty here - this is HOT!

doodypops said...

When I saw this I thought "Italy" before I even saw the title. I love these colors! Makes you sink right into the scene.

LauraF said...

Oh my, this just whisks you away to a beautiful restful place of dreams. I can almost hear the Italian chatter around me!

Anonymous said...

Being Italian, I love anything to do with Italy. Never been...but I can go via your painting. :)

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a vacation spot I went to.. Really pretty

Anonymous said...

I do like this one very much.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin