Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day Eighteen ~~ A Painting a Day

"Let's Be Friends", Original Watercolor Painting, Large 11 by 14 ... more of Yupo paper. I love the way the paint sits on top of this synthetic paper, and therefore, the colors appear so vibrant...
This is the 18th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

5 comments:

Goat Gal said...

I have a friend who would love this one.

Laura Trevey said...

Thanks so much Sarah !!
xo Laura

laura said...

Very sweet and happy ... Day 18! Wow!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I love cheerful & bright friends... ~Happy Spring* to you beautiful!

Jo said...

What a cheery welcome ~ I love the bright colors and the simple lines. I wish I such a talent.

Jo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin