Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day Twenty-Two ~~ A Painting a Day

Soft Petals, original watercolor painting9 by 12 - stylish home decor
This is the 22th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

7 comments:

OliveStreetStudio said...

pretty pinks and purples. I also like the CRAB you have in your shop.

Shauna said...

love this one, love it! Crab is still #1 though!!

Bigbluebed said...

This is so lovely. It has such a warm colours and the texture/feeling almost like velvet.

FrumsGlass said...

I love the combination of colors. Beautiful!
I'm off to check out the crab in your shop.
Sue
Frumsglassmenagerie.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a pretty one! By the way I am following your new blog too. :)

Margie H said...

Oh I love this one too! So many beautiful pieces. :)

Rachel said...

THis is definitely one of my favorites!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin