Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Tulips ~~ Day 23 ~~ A Painting a Day

This is the 23th day of my "A Painting A Day" series.

I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April...

and YOU

will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!!

You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month.

There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!

To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog 2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April. 3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

9 comments:

jdavissquared said...

Just beautiful. Reminds me of the tulips outside my office that I've been swooning over the last two weeks!

matchstickgirl said...

thanks Laura ...for featuring me in favourite things ... !!!

all the best with a painting a day !!!

very disciplined !!!!

Frances

Bigbluebed said...

Beautiful. I love the orange an pink together.

Sandy said...

I love the colors you use. So many artists these days go for the dark, moody side. Too depressing, yours cheer me up!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Laura,

I found you via Elizabeth Seaver's blog and I'm so glad I did. Your work is beautiful. And as others have said, I love your use of colors.

Kathleen

Carol said...

Beautiful painting! Your colors are so vibrant!

Maria Killam said...

I love this type of happy, colourful art! Beautiful!

Christy said...

I love tulips! They remind me of my childhood, watching my grandma nurture her bright red tulips that grew in her yard. Love this painting!

Rachel said...

Love these tulips!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin