Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Bouquet ~~ Day 25 ~~ A Painting a Day

Hope you are  enjoying your weekend!!
This is the 25th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice frommy shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

11 comments:

Margie H said...

oh! This reminds me to order flowers for my step-mom for mothers day - it reminds me of the handpicked wild flower bouquets kids often give mom. :)

Bigbluebed said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

jdavissquared said...

beautiful! love the variety of flowers and color!

Goat Gal said...

Ok this would be great hung in the kitchem. It is so charming and quite romantic.

Anonymous said...

This one is gorgeous! I love the colors.

OliveStreetStudio said...

Such a nice spring bouquet....

Unknown said...

This is so lovely! I am a jewelry artist at Etsy and a Master Gardener so flowers are my passion.

Sharon
Rose of Sharon Jewelry
http://www.roseofsharonjewelry.etsy.com

doodypops said...

I think this would make a great mothers day gift!

FrumsGlass said...

Beautiful spring. I think the wash of color added behind the flowers highlights them.
http://www.frumsglassmenagerie.etsy.com

Kathleen Krucoff said...

What a beautiful bouquet Laura! Especially inviting considering we woke up to snow this morning here in Colorado. :)

Snug N Luv said...

My mom would love this! Every time she comes to visit she brings my three year old flowers. It's really great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin