Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day Nineteen ~~ A Painting a Day

Afternoon Sun, Original Watercolor Painting, by Laura L Trevey
Third Place Watercolor Winner at theBonAir Artists Association
Art Affair 2008, Richmond, Virginia
This watercolor is painted with Caran d'Ache Crayons.
18" by 26" on Arches watercolor paper
This is the 19th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice from my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

12 comments:

Goat Gal said...

I am certain this is my favorite so far. I love pears.

Bigbluebed said...

Lovely. Makes me think of hot Summer days. Gorgeous!

Dessert Diva said...

I love the colors! And the pear is a great center.

danunepthy(at)hotmail(dot)com

doodypops said...

I keep wanting to write "this is my favorite one" with each new painting! How ever am I going to pick not only the giveaway print, but the other half dozen I want to buy????

Laura Trevey said...

Lorin, you are too sweet!!

. said...

I love anything with orange and yellows...this is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you have done with Sunflowers!

Kristin :)
http://www.HappyFlyingButtons.blogspot.com
http://www.FlyingButtons.etsy.com

Fallon Carmichael said...

I love the softness to this piece! beautiful!!!

'fancypicnic' said...

So much colour throughout your blog! Beautiful. Every day is a sunny day here!

Laura Trevey said...

Thanks fancypicnic!! That's a great compliment, because I LOVE the color in your blog as well :)

Unknown said...

What a warm, lovely painting!

Shokoofeh said...

wow your blog is so pretty full of colors!
and your works are really beautiful :)
thanks!

Parallax said...

The warm light is lovely on this one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin