Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day Seven ~~ A Painting a Day

I love painting landscapes. This one makes me feel like taking a long walk.

Fresh Air, Original Watercolor

11" by 15" ~~ Fits perfectly in a 16" by 20" mat and frame.~~ buy Here


This is the 7th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!
To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice from
my shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

10 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

Lovely. I'm "off" walking at teh moent because my hay fever is bad - I'm going stir crazy stuck indoors.

Margie H said...

Made me think of drifting lazily down a river... can't wait for summer to get here to enjoy some warm weather for a change. :)

doodypops said...

Another favorite....nice color saturation.

jdavissquared said...

just beautiful. makes me wonder what's around that corner!

Karen Hanim said...

Love the orange!

cg said...

Not my favourite but then again I'm a big fan of abstract art. Day 4 was so far is still my favourite.

Parallax said...

This is lovely - it reminds me of a favorite spot

Wendy Martin said...

Lovely! Just simply lovely.

Anonymous said...

Really Pretty.

Fallon Carmichael said...

I love the calm feel to this one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin