Sunday, April 26, 2009

Red Crab

Red Crab, limited edition watercolor Collect all four Caribbean inspired prints to make a beautiful arrangement on your wall!

You may view them here!

This is the 26th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice frommy shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

10 comments:

robert said...

I really like the second painting of you. Nearly smell the colourful flowers, very nice work indeed!

Goat Gal said...

This painting reminds me of my Father in law. :)

jdavissquared said...

Love the little crab! And these do make a wonderful set!

Jo said...

This so reminds me of our trips to Annapolis. When ever we get a chance, we head to Maryland for crabs. This past September my husband and I went down for his reunion from the Naval Academy and we had crab every day we were there!

Jo

Laura Trevey said...

Jo, I love Annapolis! So beautiful...

Lori Storrs said...

they're all lovely, but i really dig the crab laura!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

These are really great. My favorite is the last one with all the colorful beach umbrellas! I can feel the warmth.

Elizabeth Seaver said...

I love your umbrella paintings! I want to go down and fill one of those chairs!

RH Carpenter said...

The beach chairs under the blue umbrellas has been one of my favorites since I first discovered your blog :) But that bright red crab looks awful tempting, too :)

whimsygal said...

especially love the crab! thanks for the feeling of being at the beach!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin