Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lollipops ~~ A Painting a Day ~~ Day 29

"Lollipops" is bursting with color!Like chocolate, "Lollipops" add a smile to your day.This original watercolor measures 5" by 7"
This is the 29th day of my "A Painting A Day" series. I will post a "Painting a Day" for the month of April... and YOU will receive a free limited edition watercolor print, just for checking in!! You will be guaranteed a free limited edition print at the end of the month. There is no drawing to see who wins... Everyone WINS!!To Receive your print, Follow these 3 easy steps:1. Follow my Blog2. Comment on at least 5 "Paintings of the Day" during the month of April.3. You may purchase your print of choice frommy shop beginning May 1st. I will refund 100% of the cost. All you pay is the shipping!

7 comments:

OliveStreetStudio said...

this one is very different! A chance of pace from the flowers. very nice.

Snug N Luv said...

I agree with OliveStreet, very unique. I love the idea.

jdavissquared said...

this one is very fun and playful!

Bigbluebed said...

I love this too. It does make me smile.

Goat Gal said...

Oh this is so cute! It would be adorable in a kid's room or playroom.

Mandi said...

I love this painting the bright colors are so lovely!

thecolorbox said...

Love this! I've had a thing for Lollipops lately. Knitted some as Christmas ornaments a few months ago. Something about the colors in this makes it soooo yummy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin